- When receiving a bouquet of fresh flowers re cut stems on a angle and place in fresh water.
- Add flower preservative or a dash of bleach and teaspoon of sugar to water.
- Change water daily, this keeps bacteria out of water, and re cut stems each time.
- Remove any foliage that may be submerged in the water, foliage in the water will cause bacteria.
- Keep flowers away from direct sun, direct heat from heaters or lighting and away from any draughts
Arrangment in Floral Foam
- Keep floral foam wet at all times
- Fill container with fresh water every couple of days.
- Do not over fill container. Fill with water until you can see water level.
- Do not let floral foam dry out, this will shorten the life of the flowers
- Keep flowers away from direct sun, direct heat from heaters or lighting and away from any draughts.